Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who Wants to Be Millionaire?

Have you ever wondered what you would do if you won the lottery?

No?

Hmmm....for some reason I just dont believe you.

Because I have a really really l  o  n  g mental list of everything I would do and buy if I suddenly became a millionare. And let me tell you-it doesnt involve fancy gold watches or lamborghinis (sorry babe).

First off, it is has already been definitely decided between the Stigman and I
that we will immediately re-locate our crew to something of this nature:


{image from Country Living}

Now, dont get all worried that we are going to move far far away.....
Thats just crazy!
We have already agreed that it is a must that we be within driving distance of a Costco, Home Depot and Target.

I mean, come on.....lets get real.

There will be wild animals (in addition to ours!)
Like cows, and baby chickens, and a pig, maybe a goat, and baby chickens!
Yea yea...I know I said baby chickens twice.

Duh....thats because I really really want have to have need baby chickens!

A massive garden for my big green thumber:

{image from wildschoenau.com}

We will spend many many nights eating the fruits and veggies
of our his labor
( remember, I told you that HE had the green thumb-not me!)

Now...on to the important stuff.
The store that I dream about cruisin' into with a PHAT wad of cash....
(no, not FAT - cuz I would be gangsterly with all that lotto $$-hence the PHAT)

Where is this place you ask??!!

Neiman Marcus?
Pssshhh...

Walmart??
HUH??!!

Um, no - I dont even step into those places NOW.

The place that I will have close the doors and let me have full reign of...



Have you heard of her ? {she tee-hees}

No? {gasp}

Well, let me introduce you to the one that you always wanted to be friends with but was way too cool for you my friend:


Anthropologie Illusorio Cabinet - $1695

Why, yes, I will take 2 of those.
$150 shipping surcharge each?
Hmmph....no problem.
(oh - and yes, Lets see:18 drawers x 2 = 36 drawers = PAT RACK HEAVEN)



Anthropologie Lunet Chair - $1698

Yes, yes, I know there is a $150 surcharge PER chair Miss.
We already went over this.
I will take 2.
Yes T-W-O. 2
My girlfriends will need somewhere to sit while we are having our skinny whole milk starbucks lattes.

Anthropologie Flores Lawn Chairs - $298 each

No....these are what we will sit on when we are drinking our spiked lemonade coolers and watching our kiddos run around the farm shooting large rodents chasing rabbits and chickens.

Ugghh. I dont have time for this....
YES. I am quite aware that there is a $75 surcharge per chair Miss.
I will take 4 of them.
No- I didnt say TWO.
I said 4.

Actually, I will take 6.
Mmmhmmm. Thats what I said.
Yep. I have lots of friends.
Especially since I just became a millionaire.
It happens.


Oh, and I will need one of these:


 
Anthropologie Verona Daybed- $2498


Well, we will need somewhere to nap after all of those lemonade coolers.
Besides, I plan to hang all of my beautiful ferns, geraniums and vining jasmine off of it.

Dont let me forget about the bedding for it:


Anthropologie Rosette Bedding-$48-$268


Now I cant forget a big ol' farmhouse table.
We ARE country-folk now. Don't ya know.

I must have one (or two) of these:


Anthropologie Modern Farmhouse Table- $1998


Now, dont let me forget about the chairs.....

Anthropologie Redsmith Chairs - $198 each

Must not forget about the "kids" table:


Anthropologie Galvanized Pedestal Table- $1298

Throw in a couple of these bad boys for my ironstone collection:


Anthropologie Decker Bookshelf - $698

Yes, thank you Miss for not reminding me of the extra surcharges on everything.
Hahaha....I know.
Dont need to worry about those petty things anymore, now do we?!

What?
The children?!?
Oh yes. I have thought of them too :)
They definitely need one of these (yes, thats what Rylee told me) :



Anthropologie Illusorio Console - $1698


That puppy holds lots of crayons, candy wrappers, loose change, dirty diapers
movies and all of those pesky remotes.

Actually, just Ry and her homies will be watching TV.
The Cambo and other kiddos are doin crafts.

Yeah. We do lots of crafts.
We now have the storage for all of their goodies too.

You did add this to my list, Miss Anthro girl, right?


Anthropologie Illusorio Cabinet - $1698



14 drawers.
Why thank you very much.
I think we even have room for a bunch of those anti-bacterial wipies.
Check the bottom drawer.

No?!

Oh. Thats right.
Check the 1st or 2nd or 3rd drawer.....

Anthropologie Ordinal Dresser - $998


Phheww.

All of this shopping is pooping me out.
Before we leave for the day (yes, I will be back tomorrow)
I mustn't forget about a bed.

Anthropologie Coralie Bed - $1998-$2398


And two adorable side tables:


Anthropologie Flea Market Find Table-$298 each


Let me just lay down for just a second......
zzzzzzz.....(drool)

And then.....





I WOKE UP.




 Have a wonderful day-dreamin kinda day my friends!!

No comments: