Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Car Ride with Dad

 Its beach weather here right now.....
FINALLY!!

87 degrees outside. 

That means we are off to Avila Beach to enjoy some sand, waves, clam chowder
and maybe some ice cream at the Barn.... 



oh, and you will NOT be seeing this white girl in her bathing suit yet! 

YIKES. 

 Boogie, Byron and the Stig

Can you tell the boys have been ready for warm weather?!
As soon as we get closer to the Beach their noses start running....

so cute :) 

I will be back Friday to tell you all about the Remnants Show, 
and
 how we recently found out that we get to eat with Katherine Heigl everynite....

Seriously! 

XOX, 


 
(OUT !)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!
I'm jealous...I got excited today because it hit 60 degrees!

I'm heading down south to the beach next week though so I guess I can't complain! :)

*The Beautiful Life* said...

SO cute!! What would we do without our dogs?? :)

I live in Florida and have YET to take my dog to the beach... I wonder what he'd think of all that sand! :)

XOXO
Ruth

Donna Reyne' said...

I love this shot!
Our dog child died last year and he loved to go for rides with dad too!
Once we get the house finished...we will get another dog...I just love their ways and little personalities!
Have fun and enjoy the weather! It's actually 38 degrees here this morning! Ugh!
Hugs,
Donna

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ohhh funness !!!
I just talked to my mom and dad yesterday and they have been camping at Avila for the last few days ~ They said it is absolutely glorious weather right now ~
They just got done riding the Bob Jones trail and were eating at one of their favorite restaurants out on the patio ~
Just saying..... I was really really happy for them and really really jealous !!
I know I have asked you before but where do you live on the Central Coast ? I grew up in Atascadero and all of my family lives there and Templeton ~
Ohhhh how I miss them and miss it there !!

xoxo
Lori

Lynne said...

Okay! Labrador Retrievers! How did I know that would be your dog(s) of choice? Filled with love and a passion for life! Need I say more?
~Lynne
{w/l}

[we have "Chocolate Gousse"~ (called Goose!)~ she's our "wing girl"!]

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Katherine Heigl? Really? I'm a little star struck. :0D
Your dogs look so serious!

Unknown said...

Have fun Lolo. Here in AZ suppose to be hittin the 100's. Dont 4-get the sunscreen. Looking forward to hearing more about the show. Enjoy...Chickie

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Wowee, that's hot, hot hot!! Have a lovely time with your beautiful dogs. Aren't they gorgeous?

Sarahx

Unknown said...

sounds like fun to me! my kids would be all over it! have a great week!! susan

Anonymous said...

someday i would like to have a dog but the hubby says over his dead body!!!!
enjoy the beautiful weather and the beach you lucky girl!

ps.
i am still looking for a mr chippy on Craigs list- wow i had no idea :-)

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

That's a loooong car-ride your taking, Missus!!! Are you still there. Ha!! I hope you're having lots and lots of fun!

Sarahx

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really glad to find this. great job!