Hey there!
Just wanted to pop in real quick like
and share some of my favorite things....
Holiday Food related!
(since its the holidays afterall - and we all know its about the food!)
$30 buckeroonies or less.
(The Nester is doing a link party and I thought I would join in!)
First up -
Pumpkin Spice Latte
It aint fall/winter time unless you get to sip on one of these!
Another lil' secret?
You can still ask your barista to make one of these
after the holidays when they arent on the menu anymore!
They will make them til the syrup they have
stocked up runs out.
(usually around Feb/March)
Trader Joes Lacey Cookies
Holy cow.
SERIOUSLY.
If you have not snagged a box of these yet,
run.
I mean haul-ass.
Like the 4th leg of a relay race.
to Trader Joes.
They have them in milk or dark chocolate.
We crumbled them over our Thanksgiving Chocolate Pudding Pies.
Did your pants button just pop?!
Mine already have.
To quote a family member:
"It tastes like a heath bar on crack".
(I know that sounds inappropriate, but it was crazy funny)
And no, none of us are on crack.
We are just on "laceys".
Land O Lakes Peppermint Whipped Cream
This is hard to find.
But when you do find it,
it is heaven on top of your hot cocoa.
in front of a fire.
with your pj's on.
watching a movie.
Im just sayin....
Panera Bread's XL Sourdough Loaf
This is a staple in our household.
We cannot go back to the dark-side
of store-bought sourdough bread.
We have a problem Houston.
It is called Panera Sourdough Bread.
Cruise into your Panera
(heaven help you if you do not have one!)
Order up a loaf of XL sourdough loaf.
Thinly sliced.
Get yourself a Iced Green Tea while you wait ;)
Run into a bunch of peeps that you know that are in line.
Chat it up for a bit.
Ask how the hubby and kiddos are.
Blah blah blah.
Head home with your bread.
Become the Queen of the day.
Superhero.
Ticker-tape parade stuff.
This bread makes the BEST
leftover turkey
grilled cheese
tuna melt
kids school lunch sandwiches
EVER.
Betty Crocker BOXED scalloped potatoes
Alright.
I am busted.
But its ok.
Did you see the box?!
20 minutes.
Hello McFly!
I used to make scalloped potatoes from scratch.
Lemme tell you it takes no where
NEAR 20 minutes to make from scratch.
This box is a god-send.
Well, its more like 3 boxes in my household.
Come on now.
(big studly Stigman + growing teenage boy)
Mix in some herbed goat cheese
and use a splash or two of heavy cream...
And just call me Sandra Lee!
(if you dont know her - she is the host of Semi-Homeade Cooking of Food Network)
And last,
but not least -
Thomas Pumpkin Spice Bagels
+
Country Crock Pumpkin Spice Spreadable Butter
=
WOW.
Period.
Happy Holiday eating my friends!
We will have to get together again soon
to discuss our favorite ways to get rid of
the holiday muffin top....
LOL
XOX,








14 comments:
Oh. my. I have got to try that Pumpkin Spice Country Crock! Sounds fabulous!
Oh my goodness!! Where have I been living (or perhaps they just don't sell them in my area of the country)?!?! I'm now on the hunt for the pumpkin spice bagels and butter (HELLO!) and the peppermint whipped cream (Oh.My.Gosh.)! Thanks for the heads up - if you're giving these gifts, I want to come to YOUR party! ;-) Merry Christmas!
Yum! I am oFFFFFF Woo-hoo those are some fabulous foodies for sure.Thanks for sharing~Cheers Kim
Peppermint whipped cream? Seriously?? I have to find some!
I am looking for inspiration for a project I am working on, thought I would distract myself by reading blogs to see if that gives me inspiration, while the whole time my stomach is growling, and then I see this! It is almost as bad as looking on Pinterest when you are hungry LOL I want one of them all. I love Panera Bread everything...and my family never can tell the difference when I make homemade scalloped or boxed, so I always go for the box!
HELLO GURL-FRIEND!!!!
How's by you?? Miss you and all that... Why did you have to tell me about Peppermint Whipcream?? I LOVE whip cream... a BIG ol bowl is a dessert by itself, is it not?? What store in CA carries this ??? I am determined to own a can tomorrow!!! :)
AC OUT! :)
I think I heard choir angels singing when I spotted the peppermint whipped cream! I haven't seen this anywhere, so of course I'm in a panic to find some. We 'spoil' ourselves every morning with a shot of whipped cream on our coffee. How yummy would the peppermint version be??!!
As always, I got was smiling while reading your must have list of goodies!
I knew a few of them as yes, totally agree! I must now locate the peppermint whipped cream and the pumpkin spice spreadable butter!
You rock Lolo
hugs from here
Donna
Peppermint Whipped Cream?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? How in the world did I miss this??? Okay, running to the store! ;)
Hugs!
Melanie
hi! i wish we had trader joe here! i love panera too, one of my favorite spots to stop!! hope all is well! xo susan
What November 30th?? where are you?? :)
I love panera and you are making me hungry!! Still need to cook dinner. :)
The bookshelves....no priming no sanding, it's fabulous!!!
XO
Kristin
mmm... Everything looks delicious..
Man. Our grocery stores need to get on the ball here. Never have I found Pumpkin Spice Country Crock or the Peppermint Whipped Cream. I'm feeling betrayed at the moment. :) Yes, my pants button just popped reading this.
xo
Jami
Post a Comment