It's here.....
* not to be confused with "THEY'RE HEEERRE" - name that movie ;)
One of my favorite online boutiques
has debuted their new Bridal collection!
Let me tell you girls.....
Ruche is to Anthropologie
like:
Old Navy is to Banana Republic
TJ Maxx is to Macys/Nordstrom
Uh.
nope. sorry.
Cant do that.
Noone compares to Tarjay.
So here is Ruche's bridal collection -
Which rivals Anthro's BHLDN - but not in price!
(can anyone tell me what the heck "BHLDN" stands for?!)
Charlotte
$498
Pink Sash $26
I would put it on the tea length dress above!
Lifelong Romance $147
eh - a tad bit expensive for my taste
Claire $398
LOVE this dress
Lace gloves $29
so pretty.
placecards
cute!
Orchid $69
such a pretty Bridesmaid dress
with a coral accent? or maybe a soft grey?
Eternal Bond
$49
( i want this!)
Silver Lace Slip $25
( i want one of these too to peek out under a sundress)
Hydrangea $146
*sigh*
Souls clutch $49
How pretty would this be with the dress above?
I am diggin the mustard/charcoal look right now!
Addison Eve $76
gorgeous! And only $76?!
Adoration Bangles $27
yep, want these for myself
Bowtie $17
my son wants one of their bowties ;)
Ok, so I dont wanna bash on Anthro's BHLDN.
They have MAJOR gorgeous goods in there.
but holy crap their prices.....!!
I think my whole wedding cost what one of their dresses does.
LMAO.
(just kidding of course! But seriously....)
I am in love with their wedding decor.
There is serious DIY potential in there.
Oh how I love Bridal inspiration....
when I grow up I want to be a Wedding Coordinator.
One day.....
XOX,
Lolo













5 comments:
They do have some pretty, pretty things!
We have two weddings here in our family in the next 9 months...I will definitely be sharing this with the girls!
I see a few things I might need as well!
what a fun post! I love looking at bridal things - makes me want to have a do-over wedding.....! If only!
Come link your kitchen today/tomorrow...I'd love to see it!
xoxo
OH, SUCH PRETTY THINGS!
I agree Anthro's wedding stuff is gorgeous, but sooo expensive. I love the lace gloves you posted along with that sweet grey clutch.
I believe BHLDN stands for Beholden!
Post a Comment