I was contacted by Stephanie over at Barn Light Electric
(she must have known I stalk their website daily!)
They are having a fantastic online giveaway
on their website right now!
Have you ever checked out their website?
If you love amazing lighting....
(or if you like to dream about amazing lighting like me)
you MUST take a peak at their lights...
Some of my all-time favies:
I am thinking these would look really cute in a laundry/mudroom area.
Seriously, anything with a ruffley, wavy shade makes my heart pitter-patter!
{Patina....adore this color!}
Thats why I suggested demanded that we have some radial love
in our guest bath:
we have a family name sign from her too!)
Yep, that is our hall guest bathroom
(not 100% completed yet!)
We have the Barn Light Radial Wave Sconce in white.
(the patina colored one is featured above- so gorgeous!)
L.O.V.E.
I want them all over my home.
The Stig says "nuh-unh".
He likes variety.
(he is also adamant about having ceiling fans everywhere - ugh.)
I envy you women that have full decorating control in your home.
That is why I am pullin' hard for some of Barn Light's outdoor lighting
when we completely overhaul our backyard next year.
These are all in the runnin'....
this bad boy is the lead candidate right now!
I want him and his clones posted on some salvaged posts.
tell me that wont look amazing...?!
his lil brothers need to find a couple spots in our
rustic outdoor bar area we have planned:
Oh my goodness, I just fell in love....
I need to crunch some numbers to make this one happen!
Okay folks, so here is the deal:
Beginning on Wednesday, Sept 21st,
Barn Light Electric is giving YOU the chance to win
(1) $1,000
or
(1) $500 Barn Light Gift Certificate!
If you win, you can shop 'til you drop online
(or just mail me that certificate, I will handle bidness!)
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Look around online at Barn Light Electric and pick lights you’d love to own.
2. Feature your lighting picks on your personal blog, and link to the lights if you can!
3. Copy/Paste these rules at the bottom of your blog article so others can enter.
4. Once your personal article is up, you must email your blog link to:
contest@barnlightelectric.com to be qualified to win.
The contest ends Wednesday, October 12, 2011
GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS,
and have a wonderFULL weekend!!!
XOX,









4 comments:
LOVE the lights!
Hey how do you like the ruffled pillow shams you won from my giveaway?? xoxo Rachel
I love your picks~I picked the same sconce for my post tomorrow! Those outdoor lights are so cool, too. I love the raised letters on the cap part.
Cool lighting Lolo!
I would have to agree with your choices here too! As a matter of fact, really need them for the house!
hugs from here and so sorry I am late...been locked away in my home renovation!
Donna
keep seeing you on pinterest & when i noticed you had a blog i couldn't resist checking it out. i love barn light electric...purchased my dining room schoolhouse chandelier from them.
what a sweetheart your hubby is, taking you vintage hunting on your anniversary that looked like a blast!
Post a Comment