Can you tell I *heart* Fall ?!
It really is my favorite season of the year....
The Stig and I were married in the fall
October 6th to be exact
:)
And in honor of our anniversary that is poppin' up again
(wow!)
I wanted to show you some Autumn-flaired
wedding inspiration.....
~~~~~~~~~~
Im starting with my favorite inspiration photo:
I seriously *swoon* everytime I see this picture.
{sigh}
Oh how I wish we had a barn.....
I would let people have weddings in our barn if we did!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rustic wood signs
~~~~~~~
The vintage touches of this wedding are so sweet
I love the crate display boxes
and the bouquets....
(similar to mine on my wedding day - see header photo above)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine bridesmaids wearing these in their hair:
~~~~~~~~
Flower girl dresses - so adorable!!
~~~~~~~
Favor cones....
fill them with nuts, caramels, or wee jars of honey
~~~~~~~
dried ivy with pumpkins and lantern centerpieces
~~~~~~~~~~
Eeek! Love this ring bearer pillow idea!
~~~~~~~~~~
stamped vintage flatware table markers
~~~~~~
How cute is the "just married" sign on the back of the vintage car?!
Not to mention a gorgeous bride....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
This "just married" banner is quite fallish, dont ya think?
~~~~~~~~~
What a cute idea!
Love the leaves underneath and especially the woody "stems".....
~~~~~~~
Gorgeousness of a cake....
~~~~~~~
I simply adore the vintage baseball theme
of this wedding
The Stig totally would have went for this!
Vintage with a hint of masculinity.....
How cute is the "concession vendor" passing out favors :)
(oh, and check out their cleats under their wedding attire-so sweet!)
~~~~~~~~~~~
this lace garter ....
~~~~~~
What about using yardage of vintage grain sack
as your wedding aisle runner?
~~~~~~~~
You have to send out lovely thank you's....
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Major *swoon*....
Thanks for tagging along with me .....
Dont you wish you could plan your wedding every year?!




















5 comments:
Wow, I never thought about a Fall wedding..but these pictures take the cake... so charming... thanks for putting that together...wow. inspiring!
girl, you have an absolute GIFT when it comes to finding inspiring photos! loving your autumn inspiration - merci beaucoup!!!
xx
kimberlytaylorimages.com
Autumn is such a magical time!
I have a daughter who is now engaged and I am sending her over here to see this amazing collection you have narrated. What a gift you have!!!!
She needs to see how magical and romantic an Autumn Wedding would be! (She's stuck on Christmas)
you are amazing my friend!
Hugs,
Donna
Seriously, I am wiping up the drool right now!! L.O.V.E this photos! I have always wanted a fall wedding....being a teacher, I've resigned to the fact that when I get married, it will probably have to a summer wedding because you can't take time off in the fall if you are a teacher! Unless I retire the year of my wedding, LOL! ;-)
Thanks for the inspiration, I will bookmark this post!!
~michelle~
I love the vintage baseball theme of this rustic fall wedding.
Post a Comment