Friday, October 1, 2010

The Robin and Sparrow

"Defining your nest with
twigs and feathers of life....." 
  

Our porch right now....
(getting pumpkins this weekend!)


Remember my Fall Inspiration post?

 Well, this is what my front door looks like now!


My lovely friend Clare of "The Robin and Sparrow" 
sent me a wreath yesterday! 

Thank you my dear!!! 

Over the past few months Clare and I have become buddies via emails....
She has made some gorgeous pillows for me

 {I have two of these lovelies from her!}

And sent me an adorable 4th of July bunting
made out of red white and blue bandanas!
LOVE IT
{for some reason I cant find my pic of it...SORRY!} 


You can feather your nest with this queen worthy pillow

Shabby Crown Burlap Pillow 
 


Shabby Doily Bunting 


She also has a paperie shoppe on Etsy-
that is ah-mazing!
  
Check out some of these gorgeous creations: 

Drop-dead gorgeous bridesmaid tags 
 

Shabby French Bird Crystal Ornaments 


Vintage Page Dress Tags 

Shabby Mini Canvas Tags 

Chandelier Ornaments
(she makes other designs too!) 

I really want one of everything in her shoppes....
She has the most amazing artistic abilities and craftsmanship.

Oh, did I mention she does custom orders??

So, please go and visit my sweet pal Clare 
and let her whip something up special for you!!

XOX



PS -  I forgot to mention .....
(sheesh, im losin it over here - TGIF)

I just know we will be besties forever....
Cuz she kept a cute wreath for her drool-worthy
front door too! 

I am in serious love with her front door!
(you better be reading this Stigman) 

Thank you again my dear friend.....
Love ya! 


pps - I have been trying my hand at "Picnik" and totally DIG it! 


1 comment:

All That Jazz said...

Wow, she makes really wonderful things! Love her creativity! Your front porch looks great. I need to get some pumpkins and such this weekend!
~michelle~