Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Insta-Forward


Why hello there!
(thats Wishon up above - he is 31-ish!) 

Thought I better pop in to say hello.....

HI.

Hello?

McFly?? 

Testing ....
1 - 2
*check check*

You still with me?!

Sorry I have been pre-occupied with life 
(and I haven't been sharing it with you!)

I have vowed to get better about that
*pinkie swear*

I went and updated myself - 
I got my phone did
(well they ((dont know who THEY are)) claim that it is the MOST amazing phone ever

My girl Siri and I are like this
(insert some sort of entwined finger/heart/smiley face emoticon here)

Yes people, I have finally arrived!
I am officially a techie.....

LOL
LMAO
BTW
WTH
FML 

 BTW-my mom had to tell me that what that last one was! 
Pretty embarrassing.....

And this whole phone thang has changed my world!


#1 New Addiction  
Instagram 

I am soooo NOT a photographer
not even by a smidgen or a smudge

But I LOVE how Instagram makes me feel like one
in less than 1 minute
(i am a huge fan of instant gratification) 


Here are some snippets of my Instagram world

~ my user name is stiglolo ~
if you are interested in seeing my AMAZING photos - haha 

 my front "lawn" on a beautiful Saturday morning 
"lawn" is a term used loosely around these parts
(we actually have VERY green weeds) 


 my gorgeous Stig on our dining room table
can you see we kept our wood ceiling in the remodel?
:) 

 our favorite Dirty Dozen peeps
LOVE these friends! 


shopping downtown Santa Barbara 
State Street 


 our "hunting" dog - killer of all things "squeeky"

sweet flowers from Stig - just cuz

 I will be back next week with pics from my  kitchen.
I promised the other "Mrs Stig" I would join her kitchen linky party!


Have a wonderful weekend!

We are due for a BIG winter rain storm.....
cant wait for my "lawn" to be the greenest on the block! 

 XOX,

5 comments:

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

hello! :) Welcome back :) You were missed but I love seeing you on Instagram!

Can't wait to see your Kitchen!

xoxo

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh your pictures are so cute!

AntiqueChase said...

LO!!!!!
How are you?? I just had to google the definition of FML and I guessed what it meant... I guessed wrong but my husband was happy with my guess :)

AntiqueChase said...

ooops

AC OUT ~

Donna Reyne' said...

Hi Lolo!
I have been missin' you my friend!
You always make me laugh and I have so....needed that lately!
So glad you posted! I love you pictures they are wonderful
Hugs from here
Donna