Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pork and Beans

No this is not a recipe post......

You will never catch me posting a recipe
about 
Pork and Beans

Pork, yes

Beans.....
hmmmm....maybe

Pork AND Beans??
NEVER

This is post is about what I am gonna be doin later tonite:


WEEZER!

Ever hear of them?? 

They also sing
"Buddy Holly"
"Sweater Song"
"Beverly Hills"
"Island in the Sun" 

We are going to see them in concert tonite
with some good friends
and a few beers :) 

Pork and Beans is also a song of theirs.

The song is about the idea of being yourself
and being happy with who you are
I like that......I like it a-lot

I like Pork and Beans.

So I will eat them in a box.
And I will eat them with a fox.
And I will eat them in a house.
And I will eat them with a mouse.
And I will eat them here and there.
Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE! 

Hahahaha......... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh have fun! Flashing back to junior high when I played the sweater song one too many times...lol!

Twig said...

I jus thad to say thank you for pointing out that i never changed my post to reflect Journey hahaha. Oh boy. Thanks for commenting on my blog post! Have fun at Weezer -- a little jealous over here :)