Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Toilet Talk



Yay for Tuesday!
{'cuz that means its not Monday anymore!!}

My sanity is hanging on a
thin fishing line wire this week.....

I need to clean our bathrooms
{all four of them!}

And I was thinking if one 
just ONE
of my bathrooms looked like the images below
I might be a tad bit saner ....
{"as she laughs like a mad woman"} 

Here are a few "clean" and "happy" images 
to hopefully get me through
the week
{well at least until Hump Day!}


This bathroom would make me very giddy

I need want love everything in it

Especially this


 
 I have been on the look-out for
one of these girls for awhile
{i saw one at a flea market for $60 and shoulda grabbed her!}

Of course all of the accessories 
would be put to good 
use in our home


No more question of

Is it 
"His" ? 
or is it
 "Hers" ?
{silly rabbit they are all mine!} 

 Oooh and these too........ 



"You are all assigned a number"
{i shall be numero uno of course!} 


 My vintage milk crates would
look perfect under that vanity also

All filled up with towels and such
{dust bunnies and baby spiders not included} 


I wonder if i could leave one of
 these out 
and noone would wash their
grimy paws on them???!!! 


Arent they adorable?
I like that they are a dirt flax color


The only thing I might change are the mirrors

I think they are nice....
{and still WAAY better than what we currently have} 
 



 
but dont you think 
two vintage windows with mirrors behind 
them would look divine? 
{i was thinking of putting them on hinges and making 
a medicine cabinet behind the "windows"} 

  
I ran the idea across the Stigman....
apparently it didnt make him
as "giddy" as it did me

Hmmmm..... 

Maybe if I squeezed this tough guy 
in there somewheres....



Yeah....

steel
industrial
 metal casters......
now its a "guy" bathroom!
HAHAHA  

For some reason I still dont think he is on board 


 He doesnt understand why I want to put anything 
in a bathroom besides a 

toilet
bar of dirty soap
and a Maxim Magazine 

 Seriously.
I am NOT kiddin'.

But whatevers
I love the guy to death. 


But for now -  at least I feel better. 
{"she lets out a sigh ..." }


Thank you Pottery Barn
for this moment of sanity



Now back to our regular scheduled insanity program..............
 

1 comment:

Ticking and Toile said...

Hi Lolo,
Love everything in this post, especially that rolling cart ~ wow!

Thanks for helping me w/ my blog post & links & things! I didn't realize clicking on the picture didn't take people to my store! argh! I've had to make several tweeks :) Hopefully it's all working correctly now.

Looking forward to helping you create yummies for your home :)

xo,
Shellagh