Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Italian Beer and Jeanne

Dont you just love receiving pretty packages
in the mail like this?

Thank you Tracey!!

Yes....I unwrapped it!
(i really just wanted to hold it close and smell the wonderful lavender scent)

Such a fabulous surprise for the sick patient

And this is what I will be doing for the next
ohhhhh.....
hour or so!

(do you think the Dutch will be mad I am drinking an Italian Beer?!
Sorry...not a fan of Grolsch
My heart belongs to an Italian Stud - and Peroni!)

Im pretty sure that this will cure any yucky flu!

Now
 Im off....
Doctors orders
(Dr Jeanne d'Arc- hehehe!) 
gonna curl up and look at some
gorgeous pictures of
Country Kitchens....
Charming Ceramics....
Fantastic Homes and
Sunflowers and Dill!


XOX

**ps - no my camera is not fixed :( These were taken with my camera phone!
not too shabby, eh?

2 comments:

Faded Plains said...

I haven't bought this issue yet...is it a good one? And I hope your feeling better...I remember going to a Billy Idol concert...was that your date?

Anne Lorys said...

I hope you're feeling better!

As the recipient of several packages from Tracey, I can attest to the fact that she really does know how to make a package seem magical. Isn't that mag just the best? Enjoy! :-)

Have a wonderful Friday!
Hugs,
Anne