When is the last time you rode the subway?
Me.....never!
(us Cali girls are Freeway babes)
But that didnt stop ME from finding inspiration
Sooo....I got to thinking this weekend
(my brain was on remodel overload!)
Thinkin about how lucky we are
in this day and age
to have the
world wide web at our fingertips.....
Dont get me wrong
I love all my decorating and idea books
But dont you just love the fact that
you can get instant eye candy
like this....
and this.....
oooh, and this one too......
Did you notice a trend?
Doesnt quite look like a subway you say??
No graffiti or bums here!
(well, there will be "bums" in the near future-ha!)
Im planning on taking my first "subway" ride very soon -
Its gonna happen in a bathroom though....
What the ??!
Hahaha.....
You see, we just scored an amazing deal on white subway tile
You shoulda seen my car after I loaded it all up....
LOW-RIDE-ER
My boyfriend Craigslist hooked a sista up!
I went and got it Saturday morning
while the Stig was playing ball
He was sooo proud of me on this score
(it made up for the bed i just "happened" to buy yesterday-
you will meet her tomorrow!)
I am soooo in love with this tile
and all sorts ideas are going on in my head.....
The plan is to put the tile in Edith's
guest bath
(its a total gut-job)
I wish I had more of it to do the kitchen too
Now, Im just trying to convince the Stigman to
cut into one of our vintage dressers
to make a bathroom vanity
I ran it by him
You know what he told me?
"Why cant we just go and buy one?"
Buy one?!
One that everyone else has?
What?!
Seriously.....
he is a work in progress people
:)
Who woulda ever thought a subway would be inspiration?!
See you tomorrow with pics of Rylee's "new" big girl bed!
XOX





3 comments:
I LOVE subway tile! You scored girl! Can't wait to see the tile in your new bath and the new big girl bed!
Lisa
I love this type of tile- It will be beautiful in your bathroom.
Haha. You crack me up with the "Low-Ride-Er." That song will inevitetably remain on repeat play in my head for the rest of night. I can't wait to see your plans with all of this white subway tile.
Jami
Post a Comment